Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Congrats & Thanks Are In Order

Congratulations to my sweet hubby for taking a career risk and making it happen. It's going to be great and I'm proud of you for moving forward in your job.

Here's what I left David to find when he came home from work. Don't even think about judging my fridge...I buy a lot of eggs and milk, ok? I was actually feeling halfway decent today and managed a 3 minute stop at the package store on my way home. I'm a big fan of fridge surprises, although I wish I had time for more than lined paper triangles. Whoops.
& thank you to all the people that have been praying for me and helping me this past week, mostly my hubby and my mom (of course). Thanks for all the mushy food and for letting me be a pain in the butt when I didn't feel good. Sean...thanks for not expecting much out of me for your visit home and for sitting around with me all weekend like the couple of kindered spirits bums we are.

Another thanks - my mom surprised me with this little guy on my desk when I came back from lunch at work today. She's the best :) I already have a seahorse thanks to my brother and sister in law so now I have two Alex & Ani's. Gosh I'm so fashionable. According to David I need one more. Anyone else vote that he's next in line to buy it?
AND I got permission from the doc to get a milkshake, so I was all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake. Maybe the expression should be "like a sick kid on a milkshake." Hmmm.

Milkshake, bracelet, pumpkin beer and a new job. Oh and Madagascar 3 for free (thank you Redbox). Not too bad for a Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...