Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dreaming of football....

David's parents get us season tickets to UConn football every year and we all go as a fam. We love it. We get there crazy early and have ridiculously awesome tailgates. And let me tell you....today is a beautiful day for a tailgate and a game, and I should be there.

And where am I? Home. Just me and Oats. Yup....because this surgery is kicking my butt. I have been feeling crappy all week. I worked Wednesday only and otherwise have pretty much been resting and I still feel awful. Yesterday my mom took me to Goodwill and we were probably there for 20 minutes and I was wiped out. I did get a brand new tripod for $7, but I could have done much better if I hadn't been exhausted so quick. What the heck is wrong with me?

So anyway, here's what I should be doing today:
 
It was a tad warmer that day though....today I'd be bundled up like the Michelin Man drinking hot chocolate, like the boys were at this game. Left to right that's my brother Sean, my brother-in-law Andrew, David's best friend Kyle and David.
It's super windy in the field where we tailgate so David's dad built this "wind-shield" to block the wind from the grill, and I painted it with the UConn "C". I love this guy.
So I hope my fam is having fun at the game today....missing you as I sit home and eat my cream of wheat and mashed potatoes. Lame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...