Thursday, October 18, 2012

Etsy Inspired

It's no secret I love the website Etsy.com. In fact, a great majority of my wedding ideas and purchases were Etsy inspired.

The nautical rope leashes for the dogs from The Fair Lead:
 The striped dog collars from Collars With Color:
The necklace I wore for the rehearsal dinner from kirevi8:
 
Bracelets for my bridesmaids from Sabtis Designs. Estee from this shop even made these custom for me because I wanted this specific clasp. They were AMAZING!
 
Succulent plant favors from Succulents Galore:
 The compass I bought for my dad from Jersey Maids:
 The bracelet for one of our ceremony readers from Hand Stamped by Lorelei:
There were a few other purchases, including even a piece of art I used for our invitations, as well as about a million other ideas I took from Etsy and its extraordinarily vast array of creative sellers. I don't shop for anything now without checking Etsy first. Today, Etsy's giving away ten $100 cards and you can enter by using this link. Every time you click, it helps me get closer to winning too. Thanks for the help friends! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...