Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Came Early!

Yesterday was the first in a series of several things I bought this week that I'm sure I'm going to get in trouble for since it's almost Christmas. Don't care....too excited.

The first was literally a gold box of happiness.
Amazingballs doesn't even begin to describe how great this thing is. It's already on my camera and I'm not sure it's coming off. I got home at 9pm yesterday so I didn't have tons of time to play or tons of subjects, but I'm sure I could have worse subjects than a cute yellow lab puppy. Here's a few of the first shots with this bad boy. Jenni's Nikon...meet the 50mm. It's 50 shades of FABULOUS.
 
Today I arrived home and there was another package on the doorstep....HOORAAAAY! And it contained yet another gold box, just a bit smaller. Who needs blue Tiffany's boxes when you can have gold Nikon ones?! This little tiny gem contained my camera remote. Works like a champ. Took two pictures of my leg to try it out.
It also contained my deal of the century and something I've been waiting for since forever...
BEST. WEEK. EVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...