Friday, December 14, 2012

Beyond Words...

Our state made national headlines today in the worst possible way. What an unbelievably horrendous, senseless tragedy happened at Sandy Hook elementary school this morning. There are no words....except prayers. I am praying for the families and friends of the victims and the community of Newtown. I am so sad today. Tonight I will hug my family and friends and remember to take nothing for granted. I hope you'll do the same.

May God comfort those whose hearts are broken today.

1 comments:

basha said...

yes, I am posting a comment, but there are no words. Just embrace your husband, dog, Dad (my dear brother Jack) and your Mom, and your brother, and all else you love. There is a sickness beyond all comprehension running amok, but there is goodness in everyone that needs to be nurtered.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...