Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Blog Name: Validated

Just a little validation that this blog is aptly named. Tonight I was making a blanket and I laid it on the floor to measure out the cuts. I put one of our blankets underneath to keep it from getting dog fur on it, but Oats couldn't stay away. She got one touch of the outrageously soft fabric and couldn't handle herself. I asked her 17 times to move back to her bed but she just kept creeping back.....
So everything in our house is literally made with love and Oats.

2 comments:

DonnaZ2011 said...

Nice to see you are using the quilt I made you to keep fur off your blanket.

Jen said...

Awww no...we use this quilt every single day and love it, that's why it's in our living room because I snuggle with it on the couch, and once in a while I let David use it too :) And trust me, everything that gets used daily in our house already has her fur on it! I'm just giving the blanket I was making as a gift so I was trying to keep it off the floor while measuring and nothing else in the room was large enough to lay under it, except another blanket. We love this quilt, and love you! Say hi to the family for us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...