Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

We....correction: I started Thanksgiving with some good college friends in what we affectionately call Spanksgiving. There's no spanking, we're just weird. Here's our amazing hostess prepping stuff in the kitchen:
Even her precious little Killian joined us for a little while...
One of our friends that could not attend send an adorable card and some nametags (Jenks you owe me one next year). Kara's is pretty amazing.

I was unable to get a group shot of everyone but I did get someone to take this terrible picture of us girls. I look like a deer in the headlights.
Our true Thanksgiving Day started with some good ole fashioned pie competition...my apple crumb versus David's crust-on-top apple. That's what I'm calling it. I'm sure it has another name but I'm tired and don't care. Go with it.
Here's us making our pies...we planned to do a competition with our family but David chickened out so clearly I won. Honestly, they were both delicious and I wish I had them right now.
I didn't get a photo of my family together because 1) I forgot and 2) we see each other all the time. However, David's grandparents came up from Florida and it was a rare chance to get a shot of the family together, and they asked me....so I apologize but this was the best I could do. It was a challenge to squish everyone together in one photo in the living room with less than thrilling lighting. In the end, I edited it to B&W because it looks much nicer. It was a fun time getting this picture and I'm thankful the dogs didn't run through it as I clicked the remote. Here's what we ended up with...the Wright gang.
So I finally got my Thanksgiving photos up just in time for Christmas season :) Happy December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...