Sunday, January 20, 2013

Master Bedroom Mood Board

Soooo I have a hard time staying focused on one project. I am the most extreme multi-tasker you'll ever meet. The problem with that is that I tend to start something new before ever finishing the 12 other things I'm already working on. The blog is actually helping a lot with that, because what am I going to post about if I don't finish anything? Yup, thanks blog. So our winter project is our dining room, but my multi-tasking brain is too excited with all the ideas I have for our master bedroom. So....I made my first mood board to keep the ideas fresh for a few months down the road (or years at the room rate we're going) when we get to start on the bedroom. Ta-da!
One of these days I'll get the before photos of our house up on the blog. It's coming. And so's the mood board for the dining room renovation...which we should hopefully be starting in the next week or so....stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...