Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Years Tradition

Since I haven't posted in over a week I'm trying to make up for it by giving you two today. Get excited.

Last year after our New Year's Eve party, we came home and celebrated the new year with Oats by taking an excessive amount of family photos. My high school photo teacher Mr. B used to tell me that you get one good one for every 100 you take, and I never forgot that. Now, I take hundreds and he's right, usually I get one frameable one, although I'm a hoarder and keep them all.

Here's our good one from last year. Evidently I couldn't wait to get my PJ pants on.
And outtakes, which I love just as much:
 
You can see she's uncooperative until we let her on the couch.

Here's this year's keeper. Oatsy wasn't looking at the camera but she was holding my hand, so I'll call that a win.
As for outtakes, Oats wasn't quite as crazy as last year...aka there was no flailing in our arms because we can no longer lift her. This year she was mostly just interested in chewing her toys...
So there's our happy new year post...only 10 days late. Hope you all had a wonderful new year celebration and are ready for a fantastic 2013!

2 comments:

basha said...

Happy New Year to all of you!

Jen said...

You too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...