Thursday, February 21, 2013

Home Design Ideas I'm Diggin': Tongue & Groove Paneling

Tongue and groove paneling is very much in style right now, and I. AM. OBSESSED. It's so much more appealing than plain painted walls. Let me be clear, I like it in some places. I'm not digging the let's-panel-our-entire-house-so-it-looks-like-a-barn look. No. Those of you who like that can have it. I like it, for example, on ceilings...like this more formal ceiling look:

And this less formal, beamed ceiling:

And on walls (totally diggin' this colored paneling with white trim look):

And to add interest to certain elements, like this fireplace:

And it's clearly the only way to go with porch ceilings:

Or even stained wood paneling, which I prefer in basements (yeah, we don't need to bring back wood paneling altogether):

And on stairs, but evidently that hasn't been done yet because I can't find a photo to show you. Maybe I'll just have to start that trend?

This is probably the most amazing...I mean wow.

Oh yes....we have big tongue and groove plans for our house and I can't wait to show you. Coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...