Friday, April 26, 2013

Look Into My Eye

This is me...all the time. If you substitute the children for a dog. Although picture Oats in a shopping cart - I'd never be allowed in the store again.
If you've ever stepped foot in Target you understand.

Yesterday I went in just to buy shaving cream. Literally...just shaving cream. It's that time of year, ya know? With a coupon, the shaving cream cost me 99 cents, but is that all I spent? Of course not. I love Target....probably too much. So here's some of my sweet recent finds from the best store ever.

End tables: $44 each on clearance. I'm still working on ideas for painting them, but I love the style and they are the perfect size for our small room.
Lamp shades/bases - bought a couple styles to see which I like best....but that decision took 5 seconds. Look how well that shade on the right matches our walls = easiest.decision.ever. Just need to either change out or spray paint the base. Hmmm too many ideas :)
Adorbs shaker which I'm going to use for cinnamon-sugar. Galvanized + chalkboard = ME. And the best $4 I've spent in a while.
This cute cheese dome and little honey jar....obsessed.
And an outdoor candle holder for our new patio table. Looks like Pottery Barn....cost under $20. Sold.
That's all I can remember right now, but aren't those great?!? Anyone else have any cute finds from Target lately? If not, head over to your nearest one and see what goodies you can find on the cheap. Hope you're as lucky as me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...