Sunday, July 7, 2013

OBX Family Photos

I managed to sneak in a few family photos on our last evening in the Outer Banks so I wanted to share them as a follow up to the last post. We took these on our way back from our nice dinner out so Oats wasn't with us for the beach ones. That didn't stop us when we got home...
Nobody else seems to really care about the pictures except me, so I just force myself into obligatory photos with everyone. They always love them later. Right guys? :)
My parents...
And David took a family one for us. I forgot a tripod so I couldn't take one with him in it too. Next time :)
And I was delighted to see this when I was editing the photos. Gotta love little brothers.
When we got back to the house we got a nice family one with Oats. It only took about 57 tries.
Naturally we had some bloopers.
And more bloopers...shocking. Needless to say I didn't get a good one of these two together...
Sean wanted in on the Oats photoshoot. Hence, more bloopers. Dog owners know...1 out of 100 are good, but sometimes the bloopers are my favorite.
I snagged a few with Oater too...
 And then this happened.
Annnnd my mom just gave her a thousand treats. Of course. I mean she was working really hard with all the posing and dancing and all.
These were the first photos I shot and edited in Raw format, and I'm telling you, I'll never ever go back to shooting in jpeg. It literally took one photo for me to see what all the hype is about. So here's a huge tip for aspiring photographers who aren't super awesome at always getting the settings right, like me. SHOOT IN RAW.

So that's the last of the photos from our vacation. Until next time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...