Sunday, August 18, 2013

Andrew & Jaclyn's Wedding

Here's a few of the photos I was able to take on my brother and sister-in-law's wedding day back on June 14th. It was a beautiful day and a perfect wedding and I was so happy I was able to capture just a few moments.

The boys before the ceremony started...
I sat in a bad spot where I wasn't able to get a lot of ceremony pictures without heads in them, but I love this moment between the two maids of honor, right before Jaclyn came down the aisle.
And I was able to snag one of Aunt Weez doing her reading in this stunning church.
That was it for my ceremony pics. I thought I had a good seat until the tall groomsmen sat right in front of me. So, sadly I couldn't get any of the beautiful bride and groom during the ceremony, but here they are after...

This is by far my favorite of the day. Such a sweet little moment between Andrew and his nephew.
Just me sneaking some side shots of what their photographer was taking....oops :)
Me and the handsome best man :)
 Another favorite. I love these two.
Anddd then I sucked it up big time, because I didn't have the right equipment to use my camera in the reception in the very low light, so I just took a few on my iPhone. After this I decided it's time for a speedlight and some serious photography improvement.
Some of my fabulous tablemates...
The best I could do with my iPhone at cupcake time. Like I said...time for a speedlight. Still cute though :)
Congratulations Andrew and Jaclyn. It was a truly wonderful and fun wedding full of love, happiness and family. David and I were honored to be a part of your special day.

2 comments:

Susan Fronte said...

Nice pictures Jen!!!

Jen said...

Thanks Sue! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...