Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Baby Bassett and a Nifty Fifty

I recently snuck in some photos of my puppy niece Lily using my 50mm lens. I can't get enough of either one of them (Lily or my lens :) This was a few months ago and was the first time I really shot all my photos in raw mode, and I loved it so much I've edited these three times. Like, fully edited. So that's why it's taken a while.

I also realized later that I accidently shot these at ISO 1600. I suppose I shouldn't be so hard on my camera because considering the ISO they are pretty clear. I'm excited with how they came out and I can't wait to take more photos of this little squirt. Here are some of my favorites.
It's fun to shoot adorable subjects. Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

AJ said...

omg jen that straight on pic with those huge floppy ears is beyond cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...