Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Fall into Fall: Take II

In the living room I stayed simple on the shelf over the TV with a strand of leaves from JoAnn Fabric's (on the post-fall clearance rack two years ago), a sign that my grad school roomie gave me :) and some gourds and mini pumpkins. They sort of blend but also add a little life to the fake leaves.
On the other side of the room is my favorite, but most challenging item to decorate...the built-ins. I wanted shelves...I asked for it.
And I found something to do with my chalkboard signs!
I'm proud of how they turned out...I'm finally getting the hang of this chalkboard thing. It'll be tough to erase these because they're just so puuurdy. I may just have to leave them and make more!
Come back tomorrow for day three...my fall tablescape!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...